Did You Know?
1. The collaborative now has a good supply of vaccine and will continue adding new appointments, so please check www.GetVaccinatedBerkshires.org often for the latest news!
We will keep you updated on the walk-in clinics dates/times/locations, as well as when scheduled appointments are available. As of Friday, May 7, walk-in clinics are scheduled for:
- Tuesday, May 11 (Pittsfield; Pfizer)
- Thursday, May 13 (North Adams; Pfizer, J&J)
- Saturday, May 15 (Great Barrington; Pfizer)
2. Walk-in appointments do not require any online pre-registration. Just show up on a walk-in clinic date and a member of the vaccine team will help you register on site and prepare for your vaccination.
3. The collaborative is offering walk-in appointments and scheduled appointments AT THE SAME TIME. If you prefer the convenience of scheduling a time in advance, click on the “Make an appointment” button and search for a Berkshire clinic in the State’s online registration system. If you prefer to visit a walk-in clinic, know that you may be required to wait in line for the next available dose. You will also need to work with a member of the vaccine team to register on-site.
4. The Berkshire Vaccine Collaborative now has some doses of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Please visit our locations and events page or go to www.maimmunizations.org to learn more about which vaccine types are being offered at which clinics.
5. Individuals who are 16 or 17 can ONLY receive the Pfizer vaccine. Anyone under the age of 18 will not be vaccinated without the consent of a parent or guardian. Individuals who are 18 years or older can receive any vaccine.